CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Neckalces

“r-creations” Necklaces

I have gotten so behind updating my blog. With Christmas Coming, There are a lot of Christmas Parties, Family Activities, Work Parties, We have Birthdays and My husband and I are celebrating our 5 year anniversary this week. So we have been plenty busy. With all this, I have been filling orders for Christmas, so my blog has really suffered. I will try to keep up on it so you can see more of “r-creations” and what’s new!




You will have to forgive me for all the coloring on the Necklace display. My 2 year old thought he would help mommy by making it pretty with a sharpie pen. So I will have a new one coming soon.



$5.00



$5.00

$8.00

$7.00

Yellow "Chain Necklace" $15.00 Matching Bracelet $6.00

Red "Chain Necklace" $15.00

Green Pendant style Neckalce $8.00


0 comments: