CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More ways to Use Paper

I made this for my Mother in Law; She needed a Gift for a family member During a time of hardship, as there was a Death in the Family. I used my Cricut to cut the Vinyl.
This was a fun idea to go in my 3 year olds' room. I thought it would be a good place to have him put his goals and give him nice note and thoughts.
This is a fun idea to use as an Album or just make one as a Card and an Envelope
Here's a different view of the same ablum. This shows how you can pull each card out and put saying, money, tickets, or even home made coupons
We have a "Page Club" at our local scrapbook store. This is what they did this month. The page didn't feel as if it "flowed" to me. So i changed it up a bit. This is what i came up with

0 comments: