CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Storage Solutions

Storage problems are one thing that I find that I struggle with! Where do you put all that fun stuff that you just bought? Where does it all go? Where do you put it, so when you want to use it, you can find it? Well I found one solution for storing Embellishments. These fun little trays work perfectly!



I found them at JoAnn’s Craft store! They come ready to use in these perfect container to store the storage. They even come already filled with beads. So I take the beads out, and use these little trays for my brads and eyelets. They are great for separating the colors, and all the different sizes.


I have purchased them for about $10 dollars on sale. You get great storage solutions and some extra beads. You need to look for them in the bead section. I find that you get a lot more for your money, if you purchase bead storage for your scrapbooking embellishments. So go out there are start looking for storage solutions in different areas of the craft store. You might just find something else works a lot better.



0 comments: