CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Red-Wood Styles



Red-Wood Styles



There are so many things that you can do with wooden beads. I saw some designs and colors combinations that I just loved and made my own (less expensive) variations.


These 2 are very similar with different qualities. I like to do this to give you that “one of a kind” feeling.

I try and make each of my pieces a little different from each other to give them their own personalities!


Wood-Pendant Necklace $10.00



Wood matching watch band $12.00

(This will look especially cute with a red watch face)


Here is a look with the 2 of them together,



The prices of these earrings are different than posted; I used the earring cards to hang them up for the picture

Prices: Loop Earrings $4.00 Wood earrings $3.00

Double Loop Earrings $3.00



0 comments: