CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Watches!

I am so excited (and a little nervous) to add a new “creation” to my jewelry line. With the help and inspiration from my mother-in-law, I have finally gotten enough courage to jump into something new. We sat down at the table with my sister-in-law on New Year’s Eve, waiting until the “balled dropped”, and she kindly showed me how to make these and put them together, Thank you so much for your inspiration!


I am going to start selling watches, the watch face, and the watch bands.



These are so fun, because you can mix and match different faces with different bands to created many looks. You can even have one face and add a different band for a completely separate look, or keep the same band and change out your watch face for a dramatic difference.





I have a few watch faces on hand, and can get more to customize what you are looking for. What you see here is an example so far of some of the “creations” that I have made.


*(Prices are still pending)



1 comments:

Unknown

I really want to buy some watches but I dont like the watches with the big beads or the round beads. I want flatter pieces on my watch. Let Jill know when you find out your pricing so I can order. Just a note I bought a watch face with 3 bands at the what women want expo for 54.00. I don't know if that will help you with your pricing. Her regular price was 60 for a watch face and 3 bands.